Experience the Power of X20
Small Pump. Big Power.
Around the world, engineers are leveraging Eaton X20 open-circuit piston pumps to get better power density in their mobile equipment. The reliability, productivity and efficiency of these small, lightweight pumps makes them an ideal solution for a wide range of medium pressure mobile equipment – including Tier IV applications.
Drive Fuel Efficiency.
Known for providing stability and fuel efficiency in a variable speed fan drive system, the X20 portfolio of products is typically used in the construction, mining, agriculture and on-highway market segments.
Keep operations up and running
- Robust, simple design with fewer parts
- Unique control piston design that minimizes friction Long bearing life
- Case to inlet check valve to reduce pressure spikes and protect the shaft seal
Maximize power for a more efficient pump
- Low pump stand-by pressure (~150 psi) enables energy savings by reducing heat generation and wasted flow
- Optimized valve plate design
- Bronze shoe design that stands up against contamination
- Compact package size to fit with Tier 4 engine requirements
Get the job done faster
- Fastest response and recovery times in the market
- High horsepower capability
X20 controls offering
- Pressure Control limits outlet pressure to a set maximum
- Load Sense limits outlet pressure to a set margin above load pressure
- Cold Start forces pump to near-neutral when electrical current is applied
- Torque Control limits pump torque to a set maximum
- Remote Pressure Control limits outlet pressure proportional to signal pressure. It’s ideal for applications where frequent system pressure adjustment is required due to workload requirements.
- Fan Drive Control limits outlet pressure negatively proportional to signal current. Performance benefits include great control stability, higher max pressure setting, and the wider pressure setting range.
Interested in being part of the X20 experience?
Contact us to learn how you can have an X20 prototype expertly installed for free!
Comments are closed.
to get our monthly Enews delivered to your inbox.