Service Announcement: Norgren changes in shipping policies
If you have any additional questions or would like to speak to someone about a shipment, please contact our Pneumatic Specialist Gary Bloxdorf at (262) 369-2143. Thank you.
As of July 1st, Norgren’s default method of shipping will be *UPS Ground Prepay & Add. There will no longer be an option to choose alternate shipment methods (or carriers) other than those identified in the table to the right. Norgren will no longer use your collect account number.
This applies on any order drop-shipped directly from Norgren. The shipping charges will be added to your invoice from Price Engineering.
• Decreases Norgren order to shipment time.
• Eliminates majority of manual errors and time required to resolve.
• Improved efficiency & service.
• Does not effect how you submit your orders to Norgren.
The available shipment configurations include:
Norgren is confident these changes will increase customer satisfaction and decrease order to shipment time and eliminate the vast majority of manual errorsas well as the time required for resolution.
- Norgren Service Announcement, June 4th, 2012.